Agriculture in Ghana Facts and Figures 2012, presents elaborate data on major agricultural and related activities. This is the outcome of exercise undertaken by the Statistics, Research and Information Directorate (SRID) of the Ministry of Food and Agriculture over the period on major agricultural commodities produced in the country.
|Connect and Share with Farmer friends, Experts and all the players in Agriculture.|
|Join For Free|
Highlight of Agriculture in Ghana Facts and Figures 2012 include;
- Country’s demographic background
- Total land area and area under cultivation
- Production levels of major crops and livestock
- Rainfall distribution by region
- Costs of agricultural inputs
- Estimated consumption of selected food commodities
- Food commodity price trends, etc.
Agriculture in Ghana Facts and Figures 2012, essentially, gives you an idea of the trends in agriculture in Ghana for planning and forecasting.
An example is the trends of food commodity prices for those who want to enter into produce marketing. It goes further to talk about how much commodities are consumed, giving you an idea of how much we produce.
Agriculture in Ghana Facts and Figures 2012 is produced by the Statistics, Research and Information Directorate (SRID) of the Ministry of Food and Agriculture.
View source document