Guava leaves tea is full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials, and even tannins. Health problems like diarrhoea, cholera, obesity, cancer and others can be prevented or cured with guava leaves.
|Connect and Share with Farmer friends, Experts and all the players in Agriculture.|
|Join For Free|
You can brew the leaves to make tea. This releases beneficial substances which help in solving and preventing many health problems.
How to Prepare Guava Leaves Tea
a. With fresh guava leaves
- Take 6 guava leaves.
- Wash the leaves thoroughly.
- Now, boil the leaves with about 1 litre of water.
- After boiling for about 10 minutes, pour the water and filter to remove any piece of leaf.
- It is ready to drink.
- You may add a little honey as a sweetener.
Read also: 11 amazing health benefits of Ginger
b. With dried guava leaves
- Dry some young guava leaves under shade.
- Crush them into powder after you dry them.
- Add one tablespoonful of powdered guava leaves to one cup of hot water to brew.
- Allow it brew for about 5 minutes.
- Strain it and drink.
- You may take this once a day.
All the health benefits of Guava leaves are true, provided it is grown organically in absolute terms remarks Prof. Srinivasa Kunuthur.